Bruntingthorpe has a number of vehicle test facilities, making it an ideal location for vehicle test and development trials. At the heart of the 670 acre site is an impressive 6.4km circuit, including a 60m wide, 3.2km long straight – one of the longest in the country – which offers many flexible testing options. This is supplemented by a variety of other track facilities including
- Various asphalt tracks
- Numerous small dynamic platforms
- Steering pad
- Durability circuit, specifically constructed for durability testing of large platforms and construction vehicles
- Sand road
- Demanding cross country off-road track
- High lift tower
- Stone moving area
- Digging area; a flexible 3 acre digging area Bespoke features can often also be made to accommodate specific trials requirements.
- Climatic chamber, capable of up to 85°C and ideal for elements of Defence Standard 0035.
- EMC components test facility
- EMC open area test site
- Kart track, ideal for both karts and small vehicles such as Formula Student vehicles
- Large workshops, including 5 ton overhead cranes and pits
Please contact us directly for the more detailed specification of each facility on email@example.com.